No Translator For You!
I purchased a USB 2.0 All In One card reader the other day to read memory sticks, SD cards, etc. It was cheap, and when I went to install, I found the following "documentation" to be very amusing.
1. This is a equipment to read and write memory stick. Owned it, you could stock the data with CF ? MD ? XD ? SM ? MMC ? SD ? MS. What's more, you could input to your computer the photo which was taken by digital camera.
2. Under DOS, the item would not be used. But under DOS of Windows, it's OK.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q1 ? From the computer, I could know the file is completely copied. When I plug it out, and change to other computer, nothing could be shown there? What's the problem?
A1 ? 1. Different memory stick has different data rate. If you pulled the memory card at once, maybe the data hasn't be copied completely. So, the files would be missed. So, the correct way is: After finished reading and writing, please kindly see the led in the card reader. If it stops flashing, it's ok.
2. Under Windows 2000/XP, please adopt the safe exit program after pulled the card out.
Q2 ? My computer could not recognize Card Reader. What should I do?
A2 ? 1. Firstly, please kindly check if the card reader could be compatible with your operation system.
2. Please go to ‘Universal Serial Bus Controllers' and see if the USB port is enabled to run. If not, please enable the USB port in BIOS, according to the manual for Motherboard.
Q3 ? After took photos by digital camera, I pulled out the CF card of out it. It's a pity that the card reader could either read or write, but asked me to format. What's the problem?
A3 ? 1. It's because the card reader is not compatible with the form the camera created. Under this situation, please don't format. You could transfer the photo to computer via the software the camera attached.
2. When the files are transferred to the computer, please kindly format the cards in the card reader, and choose the form as ‘ FAT' or ‘FAT 16' . So, the card would gain best compatibility.
Q4 ? If we could connect the computer with several card Readers?
A4 ? Yes. But maybe there would be some problem if the drivers would not be compatible.
Q5 ? When I pulled the card reader out, the icon hadn't disappeared. What's the problem?
A5 ? Please try to click Toolbars\ View\ Refresh.
Q6 ? My operation system is Windows 2000. When using Card Reader, why is there only show a removable disk?
A6 ? It's just because you haven't installed the driver. Please pull the card reader out, and install the driver.
Q7 ? Could I insert several memory carders, and transfer data among them?
A7 ? Yes. But the transferring rate was not so quick.
Q8 ? Could we pull the card reader out when the computer is storing data?
A8 ? When the computer is storing data, please kindly wait for a moment. It's ok to pull the card reader out when the Led stopped flashing.
Q9 ? I need to insert several memory cards in my card reader. If the CF card is under reading and writing, could I pull the SD card out? Any problem?
A9 ? If your SD Card is not under reading and writing at the same time, it's no problem to pull it out as it hasn't any influence in the CF card.
Q10 ? The card reader is installed properly. Why it could be used for copying files?
A10 ? 1. If the card is damaged, the card reader could not copy the files from it. What's more, the incorrect notes would appear in the desktop.
2. Please check if Memory Stick or Secure Digital Card is been shifted to security.