How many ACC Students does it take to change a light bulb?
- At Duke it takes two - One to change the light bulb, and one to write a study showing how they did it every bit as well as those Ivy League schools.
- At Carolina it takes three - one to change the bulb, and two to throw the old bulb at the Duke students.
- At Wake Forest it only takes one. The other 5 students are all busy doing other stuff.
- At North Carolina State it takes nine - three to demand that the bulb be fired even though it's still working, five to track incoming flights containing possible replacement bulbs, and one to change the bulb,
- At Maryland, they don't change bulbs because they think that's something Duke does.
- At Boston College, it takes one to change the bulb, and three to complain about how nobody in Boston cares.
- At Florida State, nobody really knows, but everyone praises Bobby Bowden for getting it done.
- At Miami, the students don't change light bulbs - the cubans do it while the students are down at south beach.
- At Georgia Tech, it only takes one, and he’ll not only change the light bulb but will figure out how to power most of metro Atlanta in the process.
- At Clemson, no one can confirm that they even have electricity.
- At Virginia, it takes 3 - one to change the light bulb, one to fashion the old light bulb into a bong and the third to score some really good shit.
- At Virginia Tech, it takes one - but only after football season is over.
You are not logged in, so your subscription status for this entry is unknown. You can login or register here.
No comments found.